Consulting services are tailored to meet our client's needs through retainer, hourly, and/or fee-based agreements. We are uniquely positioned to provide to our clients financial modeling services, funding source solicitation & review, project management & support, project summaries & reports, potential acquisition analysis, and a variety of specific project underwriting.
An informed upfront and evolving analysis of a project's programming including identification of feasible scenarios for capital structuring, on-going proforma evaluation, pre-development to closing due diligence management, and risk identification & mitigation planning provides our clients peace of mind for a successful closing process. Starting with our audited financial model, RCH Jones works with clients to determine the most successful scenarios for each project.
Project Modeling Including...
- Both lower-tier & upper-tier projections
- Tax credit basis, market pricing and credit delivery analysis
- Unit mix and rent analysis
- Extended period residual valuation
- Development timeline analysis
- Debt sizing analysis
- Construction period source and use analysis
- Operating expense analysis
Funding Source Solicitation and Review...
- LIHTC application support, review, and management
- Identification of potential equity investors
- Identification of potential construction and permanent period debt lenders (both conventional and bond)
- Identification of potential soft loan financing sources
- Review of applicable state allocating agency qualified allocation plans (QAPs)
- Deal term comparison and review of investor letters of intent (LOIs)
Coordination, complete review, and analysis of project due diligence as requested by:
- Tax credit allocating agencies
- Construction period lenders
- Permanent lenders
- Soft source lenders
- Other funding sources
- Development team coordination & assistance
- Closing process support & management
- Construction period review support
- On-going financial modeling
Project Summaries & Reports...
- Project narrative production
- Financial underwriting reports
- Presentation material for specific audiences
- Investor prospectuses
- Assistance with presentations
- Funding requests for proposals
Initial Project Feasibility Analysis...
- Asset Repositioning
- Acquisitions Analysis
- New Development Scenario
- Public Housing Conversion
- Portfolio Review
- Highest & Best Use Analysis
Contact Us: By Phone (303) 305-8128 | By Email email@example.com
1539 Pearl Street | Boulder, Colorado 80302